Item Availability & Lead Time
While many of the items in this catalog section of our website are on display in our store and in stock, many are available by special order. Please contact us for availability and pricing information .
Special Order Lead Time: 8 to 10 weeks.
View recently taken pictures of nearly all the items on display in our store.
"Pow'r Lift" Recliner Item Description
Also available in:
This "Pow'r Lift" Recliner will help any one who has a hard time moving around. There are many features that will bring extra comfort and joy to your home. Including:
· Full Comfort Lay-Out
· Steel Seat Box
· 350 Lb. Weight Capacity
The Invincible 4832 "Pow'r Lift" Chaise Recliner by Catnapper is available in the area from FMG - Local Home Furnishing.
Invincible 4832 Collection Description
Do you or a loved one have limited mobility? Then you will love the 4832 Invincible. This "Pow'r Lift" Recliner has many features that will make getting up and down a lot easier. There is a wonderful full comfort lay out for the ultimate in comfort. You can rest assured knowing that this "Pow'r Lift" Recliner is sturdily constructed and will last for years to come. The Construction of these recliners feature:
1. Omega Reclining Mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
2. 100% Steel Seat Box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
3. Direct Drive Cross Bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
4. Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
5. Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
6. Only premium grade, 8-gauge sinuous No-SagTM steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
7. Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
8. Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability
9. Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength. So get up and go with 4825 Soother Recliner!
The Invincible 4832 collection is a great option if you are looking for Casual furniture in the area.
Lift Chairs Item Attributes
|Item & Dimensions|
|Width (side to side)||36" W|
|Depth (front to back)||39" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||43" H|
|Fabric & Upholstery|
|Fabric Options||Available in 3 Different Leather Options: Cocoa, Cabernet and Deep Sapphire|
|Base Type||Skirt Covering Base|
|Arm Type||Pillow Arm|
|Arm||Pillow arms for extra comfort.|
|Back Type||Attached Back|
|Seat Back||Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (not staples) for years of trouble-free operation and maximum strength.|
|Seat||100% steel seat box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. Metal mending plates are used in the rear for years of trouble-free operation strength. Each joint of the solid hardwood seat box is doweled and steel brackets are screwed on for durability.|
|Base Description||Behind the skirt, there is a Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.|
|Reclining Release||Power Recliner|
|Recliner Mechanism||Omega Reclining Mechanism - with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation|
|Lift Description||Omega Reclining Mechanism - with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.|
|Footrest Operation||Full Layout Chaise|
|Recliner Options Available||Lift Recliner|
|Construction & Warranty|
|Frame Construction||Direct Drive Cross Bar mechanism long life & smooth operation. Strong & Durable Unitized Steel Rocker Base. Heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) attach arms & seat. Precision cut furniture-grade plywood interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon.|
|Padding & Ergonomics||Pillow pad seating|
|Seat Support||Premium grade, 8-gauge sinuous No-Sag™ steel wire, seat springs for strength, comfort, and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.|
|Warranty||Mechanisms limited lifetime. Cushion foam & filling 3-year against defective material & workmanship. Frames, springs, sleeper mechanisms, & mattresses 5-year. Leather & fabrics 1-year limited. Electric motors & electrical systems 3-year.|
This item has been tagged as: Recliner, Reclining Chair, Glider Rocker Recliner, Rocking Recliner, High Leg Reclining Chair, Lift Recliner, Pop - Up Recliner, Reclining Chair and Ottoman, Motion Recliner, Standard Recliner, No - Rock Recliners, Wall Recliners, Easy Chair, Living Room Chair, Living Room Furniture, TV Chair, Chair Recliner, Massage Chair, Massage Recliner, Swivel Rocker Recliner, Massaging Recliner
Reference#: Invincible 4832 4832